October 10, 2014
This week’s painting safety tips are all about Obstacles and Hazards.
- Look around the area to be painted for any hazards.
- If possible, instead of painting around obstacles remove them.
- Painting in uncluttered areas is safer and more efficient.
- You’ll get a much neater and more professional finish if you remove any handles, locks, picture hangers and other obstructions where possible.
- Keep any pieces in a plastic bag so you know where they are once you’re done.
Happy Painting – Jonah The Painter